Wednesday, August 12, 2009

SPEAK OUR GOD

Come on, Doodlebugs, let us not forget why we are here. We were put on this earth by our God, Allfather Doodle Bug, pictured below as he sacrifices his life to the evil ones so that our race would not be destroyed.
As the Allfather taught the Early Ones who rode atop his great shell "A Doodlebug's purpose is to Doodle. What does it mean to Doodle? That is up to every Doodlebug to figure out for himself." This is a message that means a lot to me, and I roll and pray everyday for guidance in understanding what Doodling means to me.
I am young and surrounded by those who say the Allfather never existed, that Doodling means nothing. If Doodling is meaningless, then that would make us simply bugs, no better than the Flies in the air or the demon Ants who mindlessly devour everything in their path. No, I say we are better. I say we are more. We are not just bugs, WE ARE DOODLEBUGS!
I am sorry if this got a little intense. It's just that I am very passionate about the things I believe and think we are heading towards a dark time where the pleasures of the shell and an ignorance of the past hold sway over Doodlebug culture. I hope every true Doodlebug is doing his part to turn the tide of ignorance and converting those who think they are only bugs, to Doodlebugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment