Tuesday, August 11, 2009

REVIEW - The Stump Outside

THE STUMP OUTSIDE


Let me go on record- this stump may be the best place I've ever lived. I wouldn't say it's perfect, but it's close. Read on to find out why.



You can tell just by seeing the images that this stump is easy on the eyes. A few of my doodlefriends have taken to calling it "the grotto", and the name fits. There is a large area surrounding the stump covered by small plants, and traversing my "yard" has been a pleasurable experience. The dirt is soft and the place is largely free from predators, though I was forced to use my doodle armor ability a couple times when I encountered the following monster-



I believe the encounter was a fluke, and I haven't seen the monster in some time.

The inside of the stump is the highlight, I wish I could have gotten pictures but the flash on my camera isn't working. As you can see from the exterior shots, the stump is very large, and while my review may change this, I'll be honest- hardly anyone else lives in the area. I'm not sure how such a good property could be so empty, but as of this writing, it's just me and my doodle friends, along with some beetles and a ladybug. The roots of the stump go pretty deep, and my doodle friends and I have found some pretty incredible spelunking spots.

You're probably wondering why I said the place wasn't quite perfect. The ONLY flaw-


The sprinkler system. Water is fine and good, but the frequent sprinkler use has made for the occasionally muddy day. In the end, given what this place offers, the sprinkler isn't so bad, but I sure hope it squirts less once the heat of summer dies down.

All in all, I can't recommend the stump outside enough, unless you really dislike water.

No comments:

Post a Comment